Custom-made cufflinks, tie clip and lapel pin set, in gift box
custom-made cufflinks, tie clip and lapel pin set, in gift box
100% according to your design and it is possible to use other materials.
Now Free delivery in European Union countries
100% quality waranty & secure payment
Leading Supplier with 20+ year of experience
We are a leading manufacturer in designing and making a large range of custom lape pins:
Soft enamel pins, Hard enamel pins, Die cast pins, Full-color printed pins, Medals & Challenge coins
If you don't know what kind of pins you like to have, send us your design and receive within 24 hours a quotation or artwork, for free.
" The first batch of badges have just arrived to my office. I wanted to let you know that I am delighted with them, they look great!Thank you SO much for all the help on these.We will be ordering from you again next time. Well done and thanks again. " - Ireland
" MANY THANKS ITS WONDERFUL SUPER JOB U HAVE DONE I LOVE MY PINS!!! Haas, - Sweden
Application of pins
Lapel Pins and challenge coins are used as a sign of membership in an organization, symbol of appreciation, reminder of an event.They are used to promote solidarity and involvement within an organization or association. They are a means to strengthen the identity of an organization or association.
Adding a reverse pin to your suit, sweater, shirt or cardigan, when used properly, gives your clothing a tasteful style. Lapel pins, cufflinks, tie clips and scarf rings are an excellent decorative element for your clothing.
You can have your creative art converted into lapel pins, hat pins, cufflinks, scarf rings, tie clips and key rings. You can give them away for free as promotional items or sell them as fashion items.
What kind of lapel pins suits your purpose better?
It has to do with your design (eg details, colors), the appearance of the lapel pins you want and the application of the lapel pins.
Normally lapel pins can be divided into the following categories, according to the technique applied:
- Soft enamel pins - embossed, 3D look, filled with colored enamel, the most sold pins or pins. more information >>
- Hard enamel pins - the best quality jewelry pins, filled with enamel, polished and with a smooth surface. more information >>
- Metal die cast pins - simple and elegant, with classic and 3D appearance, not filled with colored enamel. more information >>
- Full-color metal printed pin - unlimited colors and details, exact color match with your design. more information >>
Don't know what kind of pins you want or whether the design is suitable for making certain lapel pins? send us a design, we will make a proposal for you within 24 hours for free.
We are the market leader in designing and manufacturing a large range of custom-made lapel pins, challenge coins, medals and clothing accesorries. Our factory has advanced machines, CNC engraving machines, oil hydraulic press machine, injection molding machine, high precision presure machines, automatic color filling machines and especially well-trained and experienced people.
We have all possible materials in stock to make the lapel pins and manage the entire process smoothly.
Materials of lapel pins
The most common materials for making lapel pins are copper, iron, stainless steel, zinc alloy, aluminum and PVC.
- Copper: Copper is a somewhat soft material and is suitable for the manufacture of lapel pins(eg for hard enamel pins, 3D medals) with clear and fine lines.
- Iron and stainless steel are, compared to copper, hard material and more cost effective. Iron is most commonly used for soft enamel pins and stainless steel for full-color metal printed pins.
- Zinc alloy is used for pins made by an injection molding process. They are most commonly used for double-sided medals, coins and lapel pins with sharp shapes. It is cost effective with high quanitity and it gives a better 3D effect.
- Aluminum is most commonly used for the production of printed pins.
Depending on your design, budget and the desired quantity, we will determine the most suitable material for you.
What is the optimal size of a lapel pin?
The best size of a lapel pin depends on the application, design, pin type and budget. The most common sizes are 16 mm, 19 mm, 22 mm and 25 mm , 29 mm, and 35 mm
For business application, the normal size is 15-20 mm. You want to keep the size subtle and avoid overdone.
The size of carnval lapel pins is usually 35-40 mm
For other purpose, the usual size is 25-30 mm.
If you are not sure about the size, we recommed you to print out the real size on a piece of paper and cut it out and check if the size is ok or you can compare it to the size of an euro coin to have an impression of the size.
Do you want to know more about the possibilities? Then you can email us the design, the desired quantity and the desired size, then we can make a proposal for you.
Closure options for pins?
|butteryfly||Rubber attachment||Safety attachmet type 1|
|Safety attachment type 2||Safety attachment type 3||Stick pins|
|Tie back||Key chain||Cufflink|
|Magnet attachment||U clip||Screw
|Pendant||Pendant with chain||clip|
|Plastic ploybag (free)||Velvet bag|
|Velvet jewel box||Transparant box|
|carton box||coin capsule|
Pins or pins with designed cardboard cards:
2D die casting pins
3D die casting pins
No customer reviews for the moment.